Since 2012 Commonwealth Leagues Utd has led the effort to provide collegiate baseball players the opportunity to compete in the sport they love while granting the time and support to pursue their academic and career goals.
Now, through the tremendous support of our volunteers, partners, and leaders, we have launched a mission to bring sports back into the inner-cities of the U.S.
Fox Park Sports Ass'n launches in 2016 aiming to bring baseball back to St. Louis City. Forty children ages 7-10 will once again the chance to play ball in the shadows of Busch Stadium.
What We've Achieved
- CLUnited was founded 2012 by Nicholas Mahrt
- Originally we founded the Lewis & Clark Baseball League (St. Louis) and we are expanding to the Thin Air Baseball League (Denver, 2017) and the Electoral College Baseball League (D.C., 2018)
- In addition to baseball we also have formed the Cahokia Express Track & Field League (2016) for high school students.
- We are also leading the effort to redevelop the Adam's Park Sports Association (2017) and the Fox Park Sports Association (2016), to support urban-youth sports leagues.
- We coordinate internship exposure for our collegiate athletes